Update 21st March 2020
In this ever-developing and fast moving situation we need revise and adapt our response constantly.
For now, whilst our customers need us, the salon will remain open for business, albeit with some adjustments. In light of new advice, our original statement stands but with the following revisions:
- To maintain social distancing certain close contact treatments will need to cease for the duration of this crisis – massage, facials, make, brows & lashes, waxing etc.
This means that the only treatments on offer at this time are:
- Nails and toes.
- Manicures & Pedicures.
- All hairdressing.
- The time between appointments has been increased slightly to reduce the number of customers in the salon at any one time.
- Our opening times will be managed according to demand and bookings and may change on a daily basis.
We may speak with you to re-arrange appointments to accommodate this.
- Under advisement our hairdresser Chloe leaves us today for the duration of this crisis. We will be doing everything in our power to re-arrange her appointments with our other stylist Danni. Please be patient with us during this time.
We will of course be monitoring the announcements from Downing Street and will respond to instructions accordingly.
We thank you for you continued loyalty, patience and good humour at this time.
COVID 19 UPDATE
Revive Hair & Beauty is OPEN and operating our regular working hours.
Our trip to EuroDisney was cancelled so it is back to work and BUSINESS AS USUAL for as long as we are able.
To any small independent business, the uncertainty of the next few weeks and months is daunting, so the continued support and patronage of loyal customers is not simply important, it is vital. We must continue to keep our doors open to you, our faithful friends and clients, for as long as we are able or allowed to, but the health and well-being of both our customers and staff are of the utmost importance. So we will need to put some simple measures in place immediately, and we will follow all official advice as we are notified.
With immediate effect:
- We will be asking all our clients to wash their hands with soap and water as they arrive and before they leave.
- Our beauty treatment towels and bedding are laundered daily already, so this will continue of course through this crisis.
- All fabric hand towels, for hand washing, have been removed and have been replaced with single-use paper towels.
- Work areas and surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant between each appointment, and extra attention will be given to hygiene throughout the salon.
- “Catch It, Bin It, Kill It” – Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Extra bins have been provided for used tissues.
- We would ask everybody to maintain “social distancing” and to avoid close personal contact, so during this time no hugs or kisses I’m afraid ?.
- Beauty therapists and stylists will wash their hands before and after each appointment, and regularly through the day.
- The Beauty Therapists will continue to wear gloves in the normal way at the Nail and Pedicure stations.
- For beauty or nail treatments that require closer contact your therapist may be wearing a simple face shield, this is simply for your added protection.
- If you are unwell, or showing symptoms of Covid19, of course you must follow the guidance and self-isolate as instructed. Please let us know this and we will reschedule your appointment.
- If your therapist or stylist is affected we will notify you as soon as possible, but please be understanding in these circumstances as this may happen at short notice.
And PLEASE give a thought for any of the independent shops, restaurants or businesses you regularly use … if you need to cancel a booking or an appointment, how about purchasing a gift voucher to use when this mess is over?
Together, with your continued support, we will get through this and look forward to a time when we don’t have these worries.